Lucytech is a fast-growing Swedish tech company in Colombo that provides remote team members for European clients.
We work with some of the hottest scaleups in Europe and all our engineers work closely with our clients reporting directly to their teams.
We provide a fun workplace with a flexible setup where we both work from our office and home (even post corona). Our office is located at Rosmead Place, Colombo 07 and we strive towards having the best work environment for the best engineers in Sri Lanka!
Read more about us at Lucytech.se
We strive to deliver a superior assortment of products and the best service. To do this, we need fresh ideas, 100% motivation, and dedication to our company mission. We always have a space at our table for service-minded individuals who are passionate about digitisation and modern living. Our Internal Tooling team develops data-driven services that enable us to improve and automate our processes.
- You develop high-impact internal services that solve major challenges in our business
- You take end-to-end ownership over what you build: design, implement, ensure quality, operate, and extend
- You debug issues in production, perform root cause analysis and apply fixes in a timely manner
- You collaborate closely with our internal clients to ensure high-impact and direct feedback
- You enjoy teamwork as well as sharing knowledge and best practices
- You are a fast learner, passionate about emerging technologies, and are able to adapt easily to a rapid pace
- You are used to taking responsibility for delivering high-quality, production-ready code
- You have at least 1 year of experience building scalable backends in Golang and a total industry experience of 4+ years
- You have designed highly scalable architecture and brought it to production
- You have implemented, secured, and maintained REST over HTTP APIs, etc
- You are used to working on cloud-based infrastructure (preferably AWS)
- You know how to containerise applications (docker)
- You are well familiar with continuous integration, test automation, and delivery processes
- You hold a BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, also natural sciences possible
What we can offer you:
- The chance to make an impact
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Flexible working location
- Referral a bonus program
- Delicious snacks and beverages every Thursday 🍔
- Frequent team events and activities; and after-works! 🏂🏼
Read more about our awesome workplace and culture below!