We work with some of the hottest scaleups in Europe and all our engineers work closely with our clients reporting directly to their teams in Europe.
We provide a fun workplace with a flexible setup where we both work from our office and home (even post corona). Our office is located at the vibrant Hatch in Colombo 1 and we strive for having the best work environment for the best engineers in Sri Lanka!
Read more about us at Lucytech.se
Our Client is a fast-growing startup with the heart in the right place. The app has been built together with two different concepts in one: pregnancy and children and was created by new parents for new parents with the goal of creating community, contributing information, and offering recognition.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will be a part of the growing tech team. Together we are responsible for the user experience, and there you will have the main responsibility for everything that has to do with design.
We are a small company, which means that you will have a lot of room to influence both product and process. It also means that great demands are made on you to be independent and not be afraid to be responsible for both UX and UI.
- Be completely responsible for the product design of our mobile app
- Drive the design process from discovery to wireframes and user interviews to mockups and finished designs.
- Work closely with developers and stakeholders (product manager, CEO, and CTO)
- Understand how functions are weighted both qualitatively and quantitatively.
Iterate on design based on feedback from users
- If necessary, provide input to the design of the website
- Has 2+ years of experience designing apps for Android and/or iOS
- Has an overall industry experience of 6+ years
- Experience working with Figma
- Is strong when it comes to conveying your thoughts and design decisions in English
- Understanding of information architecture
- Knowledge of wireframing and prototyping
- Enjoys learning new tools and methods
What we can offer you:
- The chance to make an impact
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Flexible working location
- A friendly work environment in a flat organization structure, Swedish Style!
Read more about our awesome workplace and culture below!