We work with some of the hottest scaleups in Europe and all our engineers work closely with our clients reporting directly to their teams in Europe.
We provide a fun workplace with a flexible setup where we both work from our office and home (even post corona). Our office is located at the vibrant Hatch in Colombo 1 and we strive for having the best work environment for the best engineers in Sri Lanka!
Read more about us at Lucytech.se
Our client helps companies better connect with their people, empower them to make smarter decisions, and ultimately create a better workplace. They want to solve real-world problems and by extension improve people's lives! The client's app is a People Operations and Analytics Platform made by HR and tech entrepreneurs.
To succeed on their expansion journey, our client is strengthening the tech team with another senior back-end engineer. We are looking for you if you are ready to bring your developer skills and join an HR-tech startup with high ambitions, expansion plans, and possibilities.
You will play an important role in developing our backend with a focus on stability, security, scalability, and powerful features for our entire system. Developing new features, integrating with APIs, and continuously improving our products are some of our most important work. You will do everything from designing data structure and defining business logic, to exposing relevant operations to both clients and server APIs.
If you wish, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to designing the architecture of the platform. We all work closely together in the dev team, and your opinions, experience, and drive will play a big part in taking us to the next level and building an awesomely innovative platform for our customers
We are looking for a person that is collaborative and communicative and values being part of a dev team and organization that is truly open to change and suggestions.
- Have 6+ years of experience in any relevant backend technology, such as TypeScript, Java, C#, PHP, Go, etc and want to work with Node.js & TypeScript
- Have experience in developing the business logic of large systems
- Have experience in designing advanced API contracts, both with REST and GraphQL
- Have experience in designing architecture, data structure, microservices, and contracts needed for stable and performant server-to-server communication
- Have experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Couchbase, Redis, DynamoDB, Cassandra, etc
- Have strong communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Enjoy and have experience of working in an asynchronous way
- A humble team player that likes discussing functionality and "the best way forward" together with other people
- Curious, want to grow, take initiatives and challenge our ways of working to become even better as a team
The tech stack you would work with:
- TypeScript, Node.js
- MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ,
- Kubernetes, GCP, Terraform, Pulumi
- GraphQL API, REST API
What we can offer you:
- The chance to make an impact
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Flexible working location
- A friendly work environment in a flat organization structure, Swedish Style!
Read more about our awesome workplace and culture below!