We work with some of the hottest scaleups in Europe and all our engineers work closely with our clients reporting directly to their teams in Europe.
We provide a fun workplace with a flexible setup where we both work from our office and home (even post corona). Our office is located at the vibrant Hatch in Colombo 1 and we strive for having the best work environment for the best engineers in Sri Lanka!
Read more about us at Lucytech.se
The client is currently spearheading the technical development of the grocery industry, working with the biggest retailers in the world, innovating and iterating through a close dialog with end-users. They have built a SaaS platform that powers retailers to sell groceries from recipes. The recipes can reside on the retailer’s own domains, online store, or surface at publishers.
The client's vision is to see grocery shopping on autopilot, with a perfect result every time. To reach that vision they have developed the world’s best recipe shopping platform, and they currently work with Walmart, BuzzFeed, Ahold Delhaize, Foodstuffs, NBCU, and Coop to name a few of their partners.
You will be responsible for building a product that brings customer value. The role will be mainly programming but you will also lead application architecture and agile ceremonies. Your innovative mindset will be key for us and so will your pragmatic approach be.
- Code reviews
- Mob programming sessions
- Mentorship for more inexperienced developers
- Deliver features in sprints together with the rest of the tech team
- Perform product demos internally
- Run beta and pilot programs
- Act as a leader within the company
- Create, implement and improve product development processes
- Has been a part of developing and releasing world-class products successfully
- +6 years of experience working as a developer
- You have great experience in PHP, AWS, AWS Aurora, Git, SQL, MVC, Docker, DevOps and experience in Linux
- Agile methodologies
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Creative, curious and take initiative
- Team player and approach work with a can-do attitude
- Strong problem solving, communications, and stakeholder management skills
What we can offer you:
- The chance to make an impact
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Flexible working location
- A friendly work environment in a flat organization structure, Swedish Style!
Read more about our awesome workplace and culture below!